AndroidLock XT is a tweak that lets you have a passcode the same as android as your lock screen.
Available for FREE for your jailbroken iphone / ipod touch / ipad having a Version of 3.1 or higher.
1. You must have a Cydia installed.
2. Open Cydia then go to Manage -> Sources -> Edit -> Add -> repo.insanelyi.com
3. Go to Search -> type in AndroidLock XT -> Install
4. After it has installed you must now then reboot your system.
5. Now go to your Settings -> look for AndroidLock XT -> Enable -> On
6. Select a theme -> you can choose 1 from up to 5 basic themes
7. Then Change pattern -> Draw the pattern you want and will be remembering
8. Press your power button to put in sleep then press home button and voilà you now have an Android lock screen.
9. Enjoy! and don’t ever forget your pattern.
You can change the behaviour of your android lock screen for max attempts and pattern required found in the AndroidLock XT settings also.